Yoga at the Library
Download to Calendar:
Time: 6:15 p.m. - 7:15 p.m.
Join us at the Library in person for a fun and relaxing yoga class!
Yoga mats available at the library!
We will start with the ice breaker, 'introduce your favorite book' where you will be asked to
find your favourite book within the library and share it with others in the class.
After that, there will be a 45 minute yoga session
led by our resident instructor, Chie Fujimaru.
All the levels of yoga practitioners and readers are welcome to join.
Children are welcome to attend but they must be accompanied by a parent/caregiver.
About Chie Fujimaru
Chie has been sharing her passion of meditative yoga practice for 12 years as a bilingual yoga instructor.
Originally from Yokohama, Japan, Chie came to Canada in 1994 to explore the Canadian Rockies and has made Banff her home.
With over 500 hours yoga teacher training, Chie holds certificates from India, Australia, and Calgary.
Chie is an avid reader and enjoys biography and spiritual philosophy.
Her personal interest in walking meditation has taken her on pilgrimages to complete the Camino de Santiago for 6 consecutive years.
- Every week on Sunday ends on October 16, 2022, 9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- Sunday, October 30, 2022 9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- Every week on Friday ends on October 28, 2022, 6:15 p.m. - 7:15 p.m.
- Every week on Sunday ends on November 13, 2022, 9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- Sunday, November 27, 2022 9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- Friday, November 4, 2022 6:15 p.m. - 7:15 p.m.
- Every week on Friday ends on November 25, 2022, 6:15 p.m. - 7:15 p.m.
- Every week on Friday ends on December 30, 2022, 6:15 p.m. - 7:15 p.m.
- Every week on Sunday ends on December 18, 2022, 9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.